Thank you for becoming a valued client! Below is the coaching agreement. Please read it and sign by filling in the form at the end.
After completing the form you will be redirected to a page with details about scheduling your appointments.
Agreement between: Lizabeth Czepiel, LLC (Company) and client listed below, (Client) whereby Company agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client for up to one year from today’s date.
Description: Coaching is an alliance between the Company and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Company is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Company. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
2. The Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Company will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
3. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in coaching.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a three month coaching program, up to two (2) coaching sessions per month for a maximum of 6 coaching sessions. The parties shall meet by phone or Skype. The Company will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail in between scheduled meetings as time permits.
Schedule & Fees: This agreement is valid beginning on the date signed below. The program fee is $1,800 paid in full or $650 per month, starting with the first payment today. The Client is responsible for scheduling all coaching sessions with the Company.
Coaching Session Procedure:
- If meeting by phone, the Company will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Client's designated phone number, which will be provided by the Client.
- The calls/meetings shall be 45 minutes in length.
- The time of the coaching meetings will be determined by Company and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time using an online scheduling system, initiated by the Client.
- If the Client will be at any other number for a scheduled call, the Company will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- If the Client is more than 15 minutes late than the appointed time, the scheduled time will be forfeited by the Client.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Company as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the International Association of Coaching’s Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Company agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Company will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Company from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Company without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Company is required by law to disclose.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
Cancellation Policy: Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Company 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Company reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Company will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
Terminations and Refunds: No refunds are available once Client signs the contract between the Client and the Company. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the Services, Client shall be responsible for the entire fee set forth herein. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit-Card for any unpaid invoices. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
Late Fees: Lizabeth Czepiel, LLC shall charge a two-percent (2%) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Company makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Company be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Company’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Company under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Company agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved between the Company and Client the two parties agree to resolve the dispute through mediation.
Please sign below by entering your name, email address and date.